GTA Liberty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello & Welcome To GTA Liberty Roleplay ( GTAL-RP)!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marty_alex
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer
marty_alex

Character Info
In-Game Name:
Level:
Faction: Civilain

[ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application - Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application -   [ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application - Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 am

Nickname: Marty_Alex

What is your country's Timezone:GMT-500 Eastern time us or ca

Why do you want to became a Moderator:I want to help players to guide them to rpg and make this server a bit famous and to it safe from bug hackers and much more. This server is great but if i am admin it makes it better. i don't want to showoff that i am admin i will NOT ABUSE power. i will fix bugs and much more..i know its too early for me and u might or will fail me but i have been admin before so its ok if u don't like my request.

More about yourself:
i am from Canada. i am a nice person. i like to play national role play. as soon as i play it its awesome
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com/profile.forum
Webmaster
Grove Street Familiez
Grove Street Familiez

[ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application - Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application -   [ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application - Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 am

Dear NC-RP Roleplay, on the behalv of the Administrator Staff, we have to tell you that your Application is ACCEPTED, congratulations!

Regrads,
- NC-RP Administrator Staff Team.
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com

[ACCEPTED] - Moderator Application -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA Liberty Roleplay :: Applications :: Server Moderator Applications Close :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: