GTA Liberty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello & Welcome To GTA Liberty Roleplay ( GTAL-RP)!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C.A.C Crips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
calvin_jones
Banned
Banned
calvin_jones

Character Info
In-Game Name:
Level:
Faction: Civilain

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: C.A.C Crips   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:37 am

C.A.C Crips Qot0g5

C.A.C Crips Storyk
Born in USA, 1989, I was still a small kid not realizing the cruelty of life. A small kid willing to live in peace like any other normal kid, but that was not for me. My dad, Mike, was always telling me a statement that states: “Son, in this cruel world, if you don’t kill, you’ll be killed”. I never understood what he meant, until one day. That day was a total change in my life; it was so bad, though it changed my life to be better. My family wasn’t rich, we were poor; my father never worked in legal stuff. He always did illegal works and jobs. He was on selling illegal substances, guns, crimes, and robberies. So on that day, my father woke up early, I had to go to school, I was 12 years old, a seventh grader. I meet him down at the door. He said: “Son, your old now and you can take care of your mom.” And he left. Later that day, at midnight, it started being late and my father is not home yet. We were worried about him. Just at 1:00 am, we heard shots being fired outside in the neighborhood, so we went to check it out carefully. That moment I saw my father holding a gun and shooting at the policemen. He was capable of controlling the situation and he took care of the two policemen, until the backup came. My father quickly ran toward the house, pulling us. While we were about to enter our house, a policeman shot a bullet, that when through my mother’s chest. She fell on the floor. My father tried to surrender and explain the situation to the cops, but none seemed to care. This caused a craziness in my father’s head which lead him to run aimlessly toward the cops, they said: “DROP YOUR WEAPON, NOW!”. He raised up his gun and started shooting, the policemen started shooting, too. After my father got shot in his left shoulder he didn’t suffer much, until the second bullet that ran through his chest. I fell on the floor shocked in the view of my father and my mother in a lake of blood! I always asked myself aren’t those policemen supposed to help citizens not to kill them! After a week of my parent’s death, I got a letter from my uncle Leonardo: Dear Son,
I knew about what happened to your parents, but life is like that. So now you’ll find an illegal passport, ticket, and $500 for you. You’re going to live with me in Los Santos.”So I had to go to the plane that is heading to Los Santos, I had no other choice. When I arrived to the airport of Los Santos, I couldn’t know my uncle’s shape, because I never saw him. While walking through the airport, I saw a guy holding a board that has my name on it. So I head to that guy and I said: “I’m Tony, You’re Uncle Leonardo, right? “ He said: “Yes I’m, welcome to Los Santos, Son.” We went to his car, it was an old one, but fine enough. Passing through Los Santos roads and highways, the city was a nice place to stay in, until my uncle took a turn and when through Glen Park. That place is much different than the entire city. People there faced poverty; they all dealt with illegal stuff and business; which reminded me with my father for a moment, until we arrived at my uncle’s house, I took a look over the neighborhood and the house, it was dirty and dark, but still I had no other choice. When we entered the house my uncle stated: “Suit yourself, feel as if you’re at home son.” I stayed living with my uncle in his house and at the same neighborhood for 10 years.

Chapter Two
Adulthood
After 10 years of living in Los Santos, I had all experiences of selling illegal stuff and substances. I made many friends through childhood to adulthood. Almost all of Glen Park and the nearby neighborhoods knew who I was and what I do as business. My closet friend was Carlos, we spent 10 years together, we are more than brothers. One day he came to me with a guy called Ronaldo, which was a fine brother, too. Carlos said: “ I know you’re doing good business now and you’re earning good money, but if we all worked together as a team we will earn much more money!"I thought about what he said for a while, then I said to myself: “Why not, since the money will increase and I’ll work with my brothers.” I had no problem with that idea. So I told him: “Sure thing, bro, sure thing!” The three of us started expanding our businesses through Los Santos, day by day, our money started increasing as well as our reputation, we offered several people that have experience to join us! Some agreed other said: “ I like working all by myself, get lost !”
During a year or couple, our reputation increased much more than what we were thinking of ! We started doing big deals and I began managing my people through the streets to sell substances and other stuff. Finally after my life experience I knew that each kid must be like his father no matter what he tries to change It but his destiny is set to that! Afterward, I created my own statement to tell my future son that states: “Son, Don’t fight to Die, when you’re born to Live!”

C.A.C Crips Hoodk
Glen Park
C.A.C Crips Glen_Park

C.A.C Crips Ranksv
Rank 6: Crip MasterMind
Rank 5: Crip O.G
Rank 4: Crip Homie
Rank 3: Adult Crip
Rank 2: Tiny Crip
Rank 1: Baby Crip

C.A.C Crips Skinsr
Rank 6:176 C.A.C Crips Skin_176
Rank 5:177 C.A.C Crips Skin_177
Rank 4: 21 C.A.C Crips Skin_21
Rank 3:143 C.A.C Crips Skin_143
Rank 2:25 C.A.C Crips Skin_25
Rank 1:24 C.A.C Crips Skin_24
[/center][/i][/color][/color][/font]

C.A.C Crips Modpack
Mod Pack:C.A.C Crips Screenqo

http://www.mediafire.com/?14dat41gxbghb4v

C.A.C Crips Rulesi
Dont Disrespect the King Crip
Rp always
Dont act stupid
never let anyone try to take over yo hood
never respect cops
always respect admins
never adbuse
never hack
dont lie[/center][/font][/color]

Last edited by calvin_jones on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxer™
Server Helper
Server Helper

Character Info
In-Game Name: Darren Morgan
Level: 1
Faction: FBI

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.A.C Crips   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Well. Again, you want some photoshop work? Also maybe more info, where is your hood, pictures of skin, modpack, media with SS of your RP. List goes on. Good luck for now. But if you want my support Id like to see more effort. :/ Sorry.

BUMP:
Since you didnt say anything, thread looks better, but I made you some logos. I dont know if you like them or not, dont mind neither. Use them if you like.

http://img140.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=hoodk.png
Back to top Go down
calvin_jones
Banned
Banned
calvin_jones

Character Info
In-Game Name:
Level:
Faction: Civilain

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: GOOD   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 pm

I love the LOGOS they are awesome Excellent job
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Grove Street Familiez
Grove Street Familiez

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.A.C Crips   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Congratulations, your Gang is ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com
Webmaster
Grove Street Familiez
Grove Street Familiez

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.A.C Crips   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 am

J4m3S M0v3m4N wrote:
Chico wrote:
You fail, alot. It's all copied, As I know you IG - RP I knew, you could't make this without copy.

- /NOFUCKINGSUPPORT.

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=133051

calvin_jones wrote:
you know what ♥♥♥♥ it i quit this server just to much bullshit when you get rid of the ♥♥♥♥ starters ill join ♥♥♥♥♥ you dont care about anyone else but your self you dont give a ♥♥♥♥ becuase you have over 16 players

What is this..?

God, you still like copying, do ya'?

Dear "Copyer" your Gang is Automaticlly DELTED.
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

C.A.C Crips Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.A.C Crips   C.A.C Crips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.A.C Crips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA Liberty Roleplay :: Downtown City Roleplay[IC] :: Denied Gangs/Families-
Jump to: