GTA Liberty Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello & Welcome To GTA Liberty Roleplay ( GTAL-RP)!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Austin Morgan ADMIN application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin_Morgan
SASP
SASP

Austin Morgan ADMIN application Empty
PostSubject: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 am

Nickname: Austin Morgan

What is your country's Timezone: GMT -5

Why do you want to became a Moderator:Someone recommend it to me, and I thought it would be a good idea. I like playing on this server and I would like to help getting rid of hackers, who annoy me when there are no admins around. And I'm also not really fond off people who flame on the chat.

More about yourself:
I am from the united states i have owned 10 roleplay servers im an good mapper im going to become an Police officer when im older and im an pro roleplayer
Back to top Go down
marty_alex
New Roleplayer
New Roleplayer
marty_alex

Character Info
In-Game Name:
Level:
Faction: Civilain

PostSubject: Re: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 am

Austin_Morgan wrote:
Nickname: Austin Morgan

What is your country's Timezone: GMT -5

Why do you want to became a Moderator:Someone recommend it to me, and I thought it would be a good idea. I like playing on this server and I would like to help getting rid of hackers, who annoy me when there are no admins around. And I'm also not really fond off people who flame on the chat.

More about yourself:
I am from the united states i have owned 10 roleplay servers im an good mapper im going to become an Police officer when im older and im an pro roleplayer

i have look through your admin request i must say its not bad but not perfect too
I am sorry to say but u have FAILED You sound like u going to be aggressive and ban people right away with hacks or any other reason that is against the rule.Being admin about helping people who are new and making the server better for all of us,plus we dont ban hackers right away we warn or jail them if they dont stop then a ban.Also u said something about players who flame chat u sound like u are gonna kick or even ban .You need to understand the server more(rules)so u have FAILED please retry in 1 week
Your Application has been DENIED.
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com/profile.forum
Austin_Morgan
SASP
SASP

PostSubject: No good reason   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 am

dude i wish you learn to read how is it againts the rules to ban people your not even an good rper how can you just deny me for an stupid reason your not even using good grammar you non-rper and its NOT DENIED

YOU NON-RPING PRICK!!!
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Grove Street Familiez
Grove Street Familiez

PostSubject: Re: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Neither of you are allowded to Denie/Accept Applications, Austin chill out a bit, Marty I say once again, just cause your a Administrator you are not allowded to Accept/Denie Administrator/Moderator Applications, OK? And both of you CAPS OFF.

Application is PENDING.

Regrads,
- Andy Jackson Server Co-Owner & Forum Manager.
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com
Marcus
Owner
Owner
Marcus

PostSubject: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Any get -1 from me.

Last edited by James_Smith on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Grove Street Familiez
Grove Street Familiez

PostSubject: Re: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Not really, only those are atleast Lvl 5/6+ Neutral, then some admins can abuse by saying Denied or Accepted for no reason...

~ TOPIC LOCKED ~
Back to top Go down
https://gta-liberty.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Morgan ADMIN application   Austin Morgan ADMIN application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Morgan ADMIN application
Page 1 of 1